Kairos Children’s Ministry
Reaching the needy with the love of God
“For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you invited me in, I was in prison and you came to me. Mathew 25: 33-46.”
An LMCC project which started in 2001 and is currently operating within the slum areas around Namuwongo, Kampala. Uganda supporting needy families.
To assist disadvantaged children and their parents by showing them the love of Jesus in practical ways, demonstrating love, encouraging the younger generation to grow up in the fear of God so as to build and extend God’s Kingdom.
- To work with and rehabilitate street children, orphans and the needy by showing them God’s love.
- To help these children morally, emotionally, physically, spiritually and educationally
- To provide a home environment for children and youth within the project where they feel accepted, loved and cared for and, where necessary, to provide a home for those who need full time care.
- To preach the gospel through The Word of God being a practical demonstration of Gods love.
- To live what we preach on a daily basis.
For more information please contact us.
When you change one life, you change the world
Some of our Children
The poor and needy
are all around us but together we can make a difference. We invite you to consider joining one of our two child Sponsorship Programmes
LMCC Pastor’s Children’s Ministry- through this sponsorship programme we would like to sponsor at least one child from every Pastor’s family providing them with good quality education, text books, a school uniform and a meal each day. We have many children still awaiting the benefit of being sponsored.
Kairos Children’s Ministry works with and rehabilitates street children, orphans and
needy children by showing them God’s love, assisting them morally, emotionally, physically, spiritually and academically. You can sponsor one of these children today.
Let us change the world together!
For further information please contact us.
See our Sponsorship Leaflet_Final
Please help us make a difference – When you change one life you change the world!